Important guest information!
Measures for dealing with the current situation at FLOTTWELL BERLIN Hotel
Dear guests, your health and our employee´s health is very important to us. Therefore, we have taken several precautions and have made some adjustments in our hotel. We would be pleased to count on your cooperation and thank you in advance for your understanding.
- At the hotel entrance a disinfectant dispenser is at your disposal.
- In public areas we recommend keeping a distance of 1.5 – 2 meters and wearing a mask which covers your mouth and nose.
- Our service and housekeeping staff wear a face mask and disposable gloves in the kitchen.
- Our reception has a plexiglas cover and visible aids for maintaining distances.
- We would be grateful if you could temporarily use contactless payment methods and largely avoid cash.
- All public areas are disinfected and aired daily, as well as the rooms after check-out.
- For shorter stays of up to 3 nights, the rooms are only cleaned upon departure.
- The rooms remain empty for 24 hours after departure before the next guest is checked in again.
- Please use the elevator with a maximum of two people.
- We have adjusted the distance between the tables in the breakfast room.
- Currently, we do not offer any breakfast or bar service.
You are welcome to cater for yourself in the small and modern kitchen that all of our rooms are equiped with. Or you can go to one of the many small cafes within close proximity (e.g. on Potsdamer Straße). We can also highly recommend the bakeries.
Our entire team is constantly working to meet all legal requirements at all times in order to ensure that you have a safe and healthy stay.
We are delighted to be able to welcome you again and wish you a pleasant and healthy time with us.
Your FLOTTWELL TEAM